Saturday, March 30, 2013

Gettin' busy...

I hear busy people get things done!  I've been busy...

Disappearing 9 Patch with "Sunkissed" fabric by Sweetwater
 Made a baby quilt for a sweet baby girl's soon arrival.  I can't wait to meet little Gwenyth!  This fabric makes me happy for spring and I had such a great time making it.  I LOVE quilting baby quilts...small and easy to manage on my machine.










Rag quilt,  fabric "Summersville" by Lucie Summers
for Moda
And my dear friend, Kristen, has designed this rag quilt, pattern available soon I hope at my favorite quilt shop, Stash.  I learned a valuable lesson with this quilt on not rushing the process.  My finger is still healing from the nice cut I gave myself while clipping it!


















And now on to more projects...have a happy spring day!

No comments: