Monday, May 16, 2011

Returned home from Quilt Market today!

Whew...380 photos later...

What an awesome time...I had such a blast and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go to market. It's quite an experience.

Met some of the bloggers I have been following for a while now...
Julie - Jaybird Quilts

Do you recognize these people?!!!
Inside market was a whole host of fun stuff. One highlight for me...trying on Kay Whitt's, Serendipity Studio, jacket! I put the jacket on and felt like it was pretty snug around my waist...then heard a terrible "riiiiipppppp"...eek! Luckily only found out it was just pinned to fit the super skinny manequin...felt much better knowing I did not tear her jacket! whew! And now I know my size for her patterns!
Quilts galore...I'll show you a few of my favorites...then it's time for bed!
Tula Pink's "LOVE"...gorgeous quilting...

And this was in the Kona Cotton booth....I love bright cheer colors...and also amazing quilting!!Ok...time for bed...maybe I'll post more tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

It was great to meet you too!!! I'm glad you had fun at market!!

Rachaeldaisy said...

You're so lucky you got to go to market!!! Wonderful photo of you in that jacket!! Are you going to make one like it? Love is the perfect word on Tula's quilt because I love her new range!! I've already ordered some.

holly k said...

Julie! Look forward to seeing more of your stuff...and making one of your quilts!

Rachael! I can't wait to make that coat...will be on the hunt for the fabric I want to make it out of! :) And I have one of her dress patterns that is on my list!