Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another churn dash...and a chirpy good day, etc...!



Birds are chirping, loudly!!! Sounds nice! And my shedders love sitting in the windows... occasionally I hear them chattering.

I've finished another months worth of blocks for my quilt block exchange. Only 2 more months to go...


And Easter was here so quick and now gone...my nieces wanted fleece blankets...new experience quilting two layers of fleece and adding the satin blanket binding (I don't like that stuff...hard to work with and not very soft...I'll look for something else next time or make my own...). I practiced some free motion quilting, even writing their names, so I had fun! And the best part is they both LOVE them.

And yes, my niece picked out the Christmas-y John Deere fleece!! She sleeps with it every night now!!! Glad it's getting such good use!

1 comment:

Blasé said...

I love me some blankets...