Sunday, April 18, 2010

Accessorize...always a good answer!

My creative bug bit me last night as I was sitting on my couch watching tv...it told me to get out the fabric I'd been collecting to make pillows and a slipcover for my ottoman, etc...so I did...and thankfully a lovely local quilt shop just happened to be open today for special hours to fill in some fabric I was lacking in my stash (hee hee!!)! The shedders love whatever it is I bring home!!!


So I got to work...and so far I've made two of these (yes I know...so simple and easy to make)...


I LOVE black and white with a splash of color. My couch and chairs (which I love) have needed some accessorizing...yeah for pillows! Can't wait for more transformation. I'm not sure why I've waited so long to work on these projects. It's making me quite happy as well as the amazing sunny day we had today! More tomorrow...

No comments: