Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I've been busy...

Quilting a baby quilt...frogs!!!!

making an Amy Butler coin purse out of my "little black dress" scraps!


Making the "Trip Around the World" quilt pattern for a class I get to teach!! You can make this too if you like!  Kits are being sold for this quilt at Stash (and I hear their online store will open soon!)


Riley Shedder would not get off this quilt...!!

Finished this bag, a Butterick Pattern.  I'll be making a scarf next!  But it is not quite done and maybe will get a big button or flower or...????  This may be headed to the auction though in support of Girls' Council.  


And a dear friend gets this lovely baby quilt for her soon to be little one!  I love this pattern, "Hip Baby" using "Little Black Dress".  

Always more to do...SEW glad sewing is one of my hobbies and a passion.  :) 

2 comments:

Teresa Silva said...

Wow, you've been a busy girl! Love your little frog quilt and the little black dress baby quilt so so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

It's all looking awesome my dear!